If you feel confused on where to start in your weight loss journey, here are some simple strategies to get you on track:
- Do: Eat 3-5 meals a day depending on your calorie goals for the day. Don’t: Skip meals just to limit calories on a regular basis.
- Do: Stay hydrated and avoid excess amounts amount of salt. Don’t: Limit water intake in an attempt to lower your number on the scale.
- Do: Add variety into your diet. Fruits and vegetables are a great way to get in many needed vitamins and minerals. Don’t: Get bored with a bland eating plan.
- Do: Stay active even on days that you work out. Don’t: Lead a sedentary lifestyle outside of the gym.
- Do: Have cheat meals and diet breaks every once in a while. Don’t: Keep your calories restricted for months in an effort to lose more weight.
- Do: Meal prep and plan your meals ahead of time. Don’t: Wait until last minute to figure out meals and opt for fast food instead.
Working out and eating a healthy diet may seem daunting at first, but if you keep these “Do’s” in mind you are going to set yourself up for success! For more tips on losing your way to winning, Contact us Today! 407-644-6401